help....

I have a 92 Plymouth Laser, I have posted in here before w/ some problems of it seeming to miss or cut out during acceleration. It seems worse w/ the AC on. Ok...I went thru & replaced fuel filter & spark plugs....cheapest & easy to do. The only problem....I had oil in one of my plug holes. Anyone experienced this? If so what can be done? I replaced & notice oil still getting inside. I am afraid to tighten to much for fear of stripping out plug hole. They are snug. Suggestions/help!??

The problem lied in the fuel filter & plugs. The oil in the hole didn't help either!! The fuel filter was the original from time of purchase...it was not flowing like it should....the car really opened up w/ the new filter.

Thanks!! Wayne

Reply to
wmoltjr

Is the oil on the tip of the spark plug, or is it just in the hole on the sides of the plug? Missing is usually plugs, wires, or coil pack. There's not too much else it can be. And it's usually the wires.

Haynes manual is great stuff for fifteen bucks.

Reply to
Brad