ihave some loose hose's on my vacuum booster

i put in a new fuel filter on my 93 mitsubishi expo lrv and i found some hose's that were hanging there loose one is coming off of ther power vacuum and the other hose is attached to the transmissiom does anyone know where the hell they are supposed to connect

Reply to
mrrieffer

I don't know, but I thought I would tell you that if you use bad grammar, all lower case, and no punctuation your posting will likely be ignored.

Reply to
Gyzmologist