Interesting gear shifting on 2000 eclipse

Hey guys, I noticed lately for some reason when my 2000 eclipse (automatic trans) goes to switch up from what seems to be third to fourth gear while accelerating it doesnt seem to shift up as soon as it should and it makes this sorta wineing sound before it does.(also seems that its hitting higher RPMS before shifting) This seems to happen when I do a more quick acceleration like most notably when going onto the highway or when trying to get on a more fast paced road and you need to accerlerate from stop quicker. Anyone know why this could be happening? I hope its not a transmission issue. Thanks

Reply to
Raventy