Lancer 2.0 not EVO Any opinions?

Maybe someone here is using Lancer (2003-2005) 2.0 version, (not EVO VII or VIII) Any opinions? Suggestions? rl

Reply to
Robert Lochkamp

I have been driving a 2002 for almost 2 years. Very nice car. Plenty of power for highway and mountain driving( I live in Denver right next to the rockies)

25-27 mpg in city about 32 on the highway. I have had no problems what so ever.

Bob

Robert Lochkamp wrote:

Reply to
gray-beard