Headlining: glue suggestions?

It's saggng and I need to stick it...

Carpet-like material to the bare-metal roof. Any suggestions? I thought maybe Evo-stik or some such but could be someone here has a better idea!

Reply to
Jerry

I know a carpet fitter, he has some wonderful spray stuff for sticking the edges of carpet down, in a tall white tin with blue markings, go to your local carpet shop and see what they have.

I stuck some Axminster to the walls of my garage over a year ago and still stuck.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Crowder

We used spray carpet glue on our 90. Got it from Carpet Right. Been on there fours ok so far.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

I used spray carpet glue for my camper conversion a few years ago, the best lining is cord carpet with foam backing as it sticks permanently with the spray glue and is easier to mould around curves. Carpet with no backing doesn't stay stuck very long. Greg

Reply to
Greg

Many thanks guys, spray carpet glue it is then!

Cheers Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

car trimming places (such as woolies

head lining spray glue. i believe it is designed to cope wothhigher temperatures than normal spray glue.

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around 19 Sep 2006 11:58:08 -0700, "Jerry" enlightened us thusly:

that or evostick impact, put on both surfaces.

Reply to
Austin Shackles