Pajero: differences between model years

Hi,

I'm looking for the differences between a 5-door Pajero 2,8 produced in

1995 and 1997.

I've asked Mitsubishi Motors Denmark, but until now that hasn't helped me.

I've bought a Pajero advertised to be from 1997. But apparently this refers to the first date of registration, and not the production year, which is 1995.

If anybody knows the differences, if any, or can refer me to a place where I can find it I'm very interested.

I think that MAYBE there are two airbags in the 1997 model as opposed to one in mine. I also think that maybe the "super select" four wheel drive is in the 1997 model, but not in mine (or is that an extra option?).

Any help appreciated greatly!

Thanks in advance,

-dennis

Reply to
Dennis Thrysøe

You might try asking over on

They have a good bunch of Mitsubishi folks there.

Reply to
mark gramlich