Eclipse alarm problems

I bought my 2002 Eclipse a couple of months ago. The seller gave me only 1 key, and NO alarm remote (the thing with the buttons).

Everything was fine until 2 days ago. I opened the door with the key, and when I wanted to start the engine, the alarm went off. I had too keep the key in ignition and push the little button down there by the door to shut it off.

Now the alarm arms itself every time after I leave the car, and every time I start the car, the alarm goes off and I have to push the little button to kill it.

Can you help me de-activate the "auto-arm" feature of the alarm system, so it won't arm itself every time?

Again, I do not have the alarm remote....

Thank you.....

Reply to
<itmanager19