Re: 92 eagle talon 2.0liter Turbo

Try having the injectors cleaned. I am having a similar problem with my 89 Eagle Vista 1.6L Turbo. Remove them from the fuel rail and take them into a local pro (not a shop) and have them ultrasonically cleaning and electrically checked. MHO.

Michael

I have a 92 eagle talon 2.0L turbo that today started idling funning. It > idles up and down between 1400 and 1000 constantly. the engine goes to 1400 > then seems like its trying to correct itself and cutting off till it hits > 1000 and goes back and fourth in this loop. while im driving. there are no > problems.. just sitting at an idle is when this occurs. ive messed around > with the vaccume system a little and if i put 15 lbs of vaccume on the green > tube to the thermal vaccume valve the idling loop steadies out to 1300rpm. > the idling loop is gone, but it still idles too high.. If anyone could shed > some light on this.. it would be greatly appreciated... > > > Thanks in advance > Richard W. > >
Reply to
maico

Brad