tacoma fuel injectors

I use the "Red Line' injector cleaner and always fill up with "Chevron" gas on my 99 Taco (2.4 L).Works good.

Reply to
W.T. MC GLYNN

We have a custom race shop that takes the injectors and places them all together on a manifold and observes the spray pattern as well as the amount of fuel delivered over a set time. They then run various cleaners through the rail and see if the patterns improve and flow is same for all injectors. If injectors don't improve, they pitch the bad ones. Interesting to watch. About $20 per injector if you remove and replace them.

B~

Reply to
B. Peg

Isn't there someway to manually clean them?

Reply to
Ben Dover

where can i get new injectors for $20 each ???

Reply to
Kryptoknight

Sorry, I was referring to the shop cleaning them each for $20 if you remove them -- not a new injector.

B~

Reply to
B. Peg

Where can I get them for $2.38 each?