remote car starter systems ... advice please!!

Hi,

I'm in the market for a Remote car starter system for my Mistubishi Eclipse (RS, '97). It doesn't have any factory remote keyless entry/security system.

I'm an early bird and where I live, it really bothers me to get into my frozen car in the mornings.I'd love to have one of those remote starter/ security / Air-conditioner switch-on thingies.

Does some one have any suggestions about what brands are reliable and where I can get them and hook them up to my car?

Thanks in advance.

-B

Reply to
bobbyb0y

I have one on my 1997 Eclipse. They are REALLY easy to do it your self if you 'd like to try. I installed mine, with help of tech tips to my car if you're interested I'll gladly help you and send you a copy of the tech tips.

Sincerely,

Ant Eclipse97z

Reply to
Eclipse97z