Remote car starter wiring question

I'm trying to install a remote car starter and I've been successful for the most part. I have all the wires connected except for the parking light wire because I can't find it. This system also came with a keyless entry feature, and I can't find those wires either (even though I haven't really started on that yet). The car is a 93 mitsubishi eclipse. I'm pretty sure it has power doors, because there is a pwr door fuse. Any help on finding those wires would be appreicated. Thanks in advance, Chris

Reply to
Chris Fonville