Screen Customization Vacuum Molding

I'm getting ready to start a project in which i mold a flat panel screen case to fit in the 2nd drink holder pit of my 99 eclipse and it appears the best way to create this plastic piece is through vacuum molding. The problem is that I can find only limited resources to help with learning about vacuum molding, so does anyone know where I can find online resources on how to set up a vacuum molding station and how to execute it?

Reply to
Matt

Hit some of the car audio sites and check out what those guys are doing. You would be amazed to see what is being made from jersey fabric and fiberglass resin, custom door panels, sub enclosures dash parts and anything else you can think of.

Reply to
simpleton