wanted pajero nav sat uk CD from imported model

Any one out there with knowledge, or if its simple just to place a uk spec CD into an imported sat nav system .Model Mits /3.2 DID/LWB /Pajero. Many Thanks Nigel.

Reply to
pajero58

No solid answer from here...but...Beg, Borrow, or Steal (I didn't say that!) a CD drive that will let you write the data off to a hi-cap hard disk. Then Beg, Borrow, or S...(er, whatever) device you need to make that data readable in your car's system. By definition, a CD player won't necessarily

*WRITE* data to a disc. I'd be willing to bet, given more info, that I could exactly specify how to solve your problem.

Regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark Gibson

Mark can i take you up on your offer? Thanks Nigel.

Reply to
pajero58