Wiper link pivot bush replacement

All Mitsubishi cars since about 1990 use the same synthetic pivot bushes fitted to the wiper link arms. These bushes have the annoying habit of wearing out or separating and coming out of the arm. They are of course not available as a separate item from Mitsubishi, and the single arms themselves appear to be unavailable. Wreckers are notorious for selling only the ENTIRE wiper system as one generally expensive lot. It's pretty annoying to have pay perhaps C$100 or more for stuff you don't need, when all that's required is the plastic bush.

I've designed and fabricated some synthetic replacement bushes for my own cars, and am prepared to manufacture a quantity of kits (perhaps a few hundred) if there's enough interest.

Have a look at

and email me if you are interested.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to