Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FO: TomTom Go 500
Fully working but does need the maps updating. Comes with Car Mount Cradle. Car Charger. No box or CD though but it still works and has been doing it's job fine for the last 6 months. Offers please &...

Anyone got a car transporter trailer?
Been offered a car transporter trailer for a price almost too good to refuse, planning on doing a few track days or hillclimbs so it should come in useful. Obviously if I'm only using it for this it's...
6
6

Rev Counter Wiring
I have aquired a rev counter to fit to my 1964 positive earth triumph. It has 4 wires, red, black,white and green. Any help with wiring info ? No guesswork, I can do that. Thanks John.
4
4

FAO PeteM
Get in touch on the emither about that wheel bloke. I'm a brilliant advert for Orange's Broadband service BTW...
2
2

Ping Doki
You wouldn't happen to have a working rear wiper motor spare would you?
2
2

Another of them Shady "tax exempt" rangies.
That one actually looks quite tidy. But I can't see it going much higher.
12
12

sfvisbf soapbox racing
Greetings, Below is the new SFVISBF video for your enjoyment. you have not seen any of these movies, please take the time to check them out, it will be well worth your while. Paul de Valera...

Urgent Action Needed to help Millions of Laboratory Animals
Tony Nottingham England 5 February 2007 TO: All People Who Care I am a private individual posting this message to help Laboratory Animals. A new European Chemical Testing Policy called REACH has now...

Anyone good at photoshopping?
I'm trying to picture how a set of wheels would look on my car, but it would be much easier with an actual picture to look at. So I need a photoshop guru to put them on there. Is anyone able to help...
20
20

Ex Police T5's?
What sort of power would a police spec T5 have? Had a short race with one today and could not pull away from him, At the lights later the guy said it was an ex cop car with about 260 BHP but wasn't...
18
18

Why are modern cars so huge?
Was just working out the arguements to the missus, why an LPG rangie (cheap car, cheap parts, loads of room, easy to work on, comfy for my back, cheap fuel for the minute) would make sense (I won't...
10
10

'Bosch' connectors - where to buy
I'm making a custom loom for an engine that's going to run third party management. I've got all my cabling and bits 'n' bobs, but I can't find anywhere to buy the Bosch connectors that are used on...
4
4

Shame I'm only planning on a banger.
might have been qute good fun and fairly cheap to run too. Would have been a bit more fun than the Octavia anyway.
2
2

[OT] Crossword Help
I only need one to finish and I'm stumped. 'Overloaded Postman'
3
3

Enzo