Shame I'm only planning on a banger.

This might have been qute good fun and fairly cheap to run too. Would have been a bit more fun than the Octavia anyway.

Reply to
Elder

Never been taken over 4k rpm doesn't really go with chav wheels and new engine.

Reply to
SteveH

Nah I know, but still, it could be fun to toddle arround with. Problem is, it isn't running costs I'm struggling with, it is cash tie=20 up. If it had been a =A3500 pikey motor instead of =A31500 pikey motor I=20 might have. Worth breaking having fun, then chucking come MOT time if it=20 fails.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Apoptygma Berzerk-Burnin' Heretic (Album Version)

Reply to
Elder