Afc-2 problem.

Does anybody know much about the s-afc 2. Everything on it is working on the unit and it reads the correction %. It doesn't seem to make any difference in my A/F ratio. On the sensor check in-1 reads voltage. in-2 reads next to 0 volts. also the car has a rough idle, a misfire. I am stumped right now so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Carjunky via CarKB.com