ajustable suspesion

Hello Group,

Once again I need your treasure of knowledge.

Looking for purpose build suspension for a light cross-vehicle.

They should be fully adjustable (in and out) while having some kind of temperature compensation.

Spax, Leda have been contacted. Do you know other suspension companies who make custom build suspension units?

Thanks,

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Although I've been told it is a tradional small time operation, so you might find that things take time, and you may need to visit in person.

Also have a look at their racing shocks page for an example of the pricing in CZ Coruna, then use XE.com to see how cheap they are.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar