Also in

In but not exactly running yet, (well it runs but as every thing isn't plumbed in yet it only ran briefly to make sure it works). I now have a partly built 1.8T polo 6n. Just needs a custom charge cooler, bigger red, gear linkage, longer loom for the DbW throttle and then a custom firewall then everything is go. ;)

The plan was to have it ready for GTi Spring festival last weekend but it's going much more slowly that I had wished. So I took the Ibiza Derv.

I wonder how long it will be before the polo tares it's self apart? ;P

Reply to
Depresion

Sweet :-) I bet that'll go quite well... What power is the 1.8T pushing?

Reply to
Iridium

Well it's a remapped S3 lump so it should be around the 270hp range depending on how aggressive I go.

Reply to
Depresion

In a Polo, excellent, got any pics?

Reply to
ThePunisher

Still very much in the works here:

you look closely you can see the accelerator pedal still in the boot, I need longer very bendy legs at the moment)
be better when I get some callipers on there?

Reply to
Depresion

I was going to ask how you're going to get the power onto the road with a Polo as 240bhp seems enough for my much heavier Corrado but I didn't realise you were putting it in the boot :-) Since you've got loads of room it would be silly not to bolt on a GT28RS or something bigger :-)

Reply to
Homer

Well if you are willing to donate one to the cause. ;) Going back to uni has left me a penniless scrounging student again.

Reply to
Depresion