anyone here read japanese?

going through my car docs today, basically tidying my room up a bit before i lose all my car doc's again! shat myself when i had to show the coppers my insurance and other docs a few weeks back and couldn't find them! hehe.

anyway my point is i found the action paper to my car and it's all jap. just wondered if anyone knew japanese could translate it for me if i scanned and sent it to them? just so i can make sure the imported didn't miss anything out hehe ;)

Reply to
Vamp

I speak and read a little but probably not enough to help you, unless there's little more than the symbols for Japan, exit and Sake. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Learn to read Jap. Shouldn't take more than a day or two...

Reply to
Andy R

You only need around 6000 characters to get by day to day.

Reply to
Depresion

What about restraunts - i know they're likely going to be chinese but they might be able to help, if you can be arsed trawling round asking that is.

Reply to
JohnR

Check the local university language labs, might find a student who will do it for some beer money, especially an overseas student who is self financing.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar