bit blurred but woohooo

Cam doesnt like night shots, all fitted all working GPS works like a charm, sound is great,

looks great at night, and very practical.

need to tidy up the wiring tommorow in the day, as it was dark outside while I was fitting it, also having trouble mounting the climate control module, but should be all done tommorow

Cheers

ron

Reply to
Ron

Dude, that's sweet as a nut! Nice one!

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

Looks fantastic, you should do it commercially.

Dan

PS: What? You already do?!

Reply to
-=Dan=-©

Agreed. It looks fantastic.

It's really making me think about building mine now. I did start planning it ages ago, but never quite got around to it like so many things.

Shaun

Reply to
Shaun

Lol seeing is beliving, it really is so different, but it does suit the car, and now the climate is in, it really looks great.

Bit of a pain, somtimes, cant wait for version 2.0 of mediaengine to come out, then it should be even better

Thanks for the comments

Ron

Reply to
Ron

I know I prolly go on, but anyone whos interested can see the finished product on a 10mb video,

Thanks for the response's

Lol carl this rocks, thanks for helping me out m8

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

That looks great. When I finally get myself an A6 I'd love to have a system like yours or Carl's installed, but one thing I'd need convincing on is that it'd just be a bit too awkward having the screen down there. What would be absolutely spot on would be a screen there, and also a semi-transparent type of screen, sort of projected onto the windscreen, like the BMW I-drive system. That, combined with GPS, a GPRS phone install for net access, plus some form of TV tuner wired in to it all, and I quite possibly wouldn't want anything more from a car.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ron.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

That Video looks incredible.

Sounds real good in your car too.

Sounds better in your Video then mine does in the car thanks to having to use an FM modulator that sounds really crap.

Fantastic install mate.

We are the future of incar entertainment.

BTW, do you know they are working on Nano-ITX, only 12x12cm instead of

17x17cm, and that will easily fit into a single din slot.
Reply to
MeatballTurbo

cheers Carl, lol 6 speakers still to connect, I need another amp to run them :( next month pay cheque i spose... :)

Ron

Reply to
Ron

Given the past week, it really wouldn't surprise me if that happened to one of my cars very soon! (Confused? Read my post on the maintenance group)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan