Burgerman an apology!

Bearing in mind what a arrogant, clueless, f****it, you are then I may well have something to do with the piggies!

However in terms of bringing charges against someone who has threatened a sock, then I think even you are likely to face insurmountable problems...........

Ken

You'll find that the police take nutters issuing threats seriously.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I am glad you admit you're a nutter, but cant see the police wasting time looking into threats made against sock puppets!

Ken

Are you alleging that I have made threats?

Reply to
Steve Firth

You forgotten then?

Ken

No, I'm asking you what you are alleging.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You have been making threats on here over a period going back several years, and you have been involved with things that come very close to the commission of criminal offences, and probably would have been cautioned if anyone had made formal complaints to police.

Ken

Yes? Would you care to produce one of these alleged threats? A simple reference to Google groups would do.

You see I can find your threats very easily. But your claim above is libellous.

Reply to
Steve Firth