FS or swap: Nokia 3310

One Nokia 3310 phone, good working order.

Absolutely bulletproof - must have been dropped a thousand times and still fully working. Comes with charger, but no box or instructions.

Currently using a Vodafone SIM - don't know if it's dual band or not, but will definitely work fine with another Vodafone SIM without the need for unlocking.

£40 ono, but will consider swap (or part-ex) for a 6210 or 6310, as I need a 6-series (or 7-series) phone for the hands free kit in the car.

Peter

(as this seems a succesful way to sell/swap phones!)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

"AstraVanMan" wrote;

It gets better. LOL.

Reply to
Steven

Didnt wanna say anything, but i stumbled on this in my e-mail -

new for £44

Reply to
Cheater2k

Heh - sort of semi taking the piss with that price, but I had a quick check on ebay and that seems to be the going rate (and that tesco price is discounted).

I'd take around £30 for it, but I need a phone, so don't want to get rid of it until I've got a decent 6310/6210 to replace it with. I might actually keep it as a spare - never know when it'll come in handy.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yeah, i got a 3310 as a spare. 8310 was the one i was useing along with a

3650. But a new 7210 is replacing the 8310 as ive got a car kit for it.

Pain in the arse these new laws coming into place :(

Reply to
Cheater2k