Fuel economy

At the moment I'm getting to work and back fuelled by a bowl of museli and a cheese sandwich, though the tank's empty by the time I get home. Very economical given that I'd have consumed those items anyway. Water consumption affected by tyre pressures and whether there's a headwind.

Very minor traffic issues - normally dogs, horses and their associated pollution - and a very scenic route throught woodland and beside a river. Less than 500 yards of the whole commute is shared with cars. Nearly ran over a rabbit this morning.

Reply to
fishman

We moved to a far less pikey part of York in December, where the council collect green waste for recycling, oh and ordinary recycling too. This being so terrible that I swapped the turbodiesel for a turbopetrol, just to try to restore the balance... :-)

Reply to
DervMan