Damn the stupidly high petrol prices.

This is stunning.

Reply to
Elder

I've been eyeing that one as well. Just give it a little, it'll come down in price - it's not the first time it's on ebay IIRC.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

that needs some cool chrome wheels and some air bag suspension!

Reply to
Vamp

This is the later/current century V12

?v=zu2O8EWFYbo(all the toys the celsior had and more/bigger).
?v=FbPrWgLtGcE

Elder

Well stunning in a "f'ugly" sense, yes.

Reply to
Steve Firth

If it is good enough for the emperor of Japan....

Reply to
Elder

With all due respect: what have you got against a Rolls or a Bentley?

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

So? He was beaten the crap out last time he wanted to expand a bit.

You're English: get a Rolls, a Bentley or if all fails a Jenssen or a Bristol!OK: for you as Bounching Czech: add a Tatra V8 of a Zil.

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

What does he know? He lives in a wooden bungalow.

Reply to
Steve Firth

If I wanted a BMW, or a VW I would buy one, if you mean the old ones, I know the people that used to build them, and they will never, ever get jap reliability, economy and build quaility in a car that age.

Reply to
Elder

Damnit.

I really want that car, even though it's the lowly V8 model...

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

Shame you missed this one.