Fuel "saving" devices: debunk site has moved URL

The message from snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (Andy Hewitt) contains these words:

Eeek! My elderly Monty diesel uses about a pint in that time.

Reply to
Guy King

OK, a slight exaggeration. They can use a sump full in that time though.

Reply to
Andy Hewitt

Litre every 2k miles here. So that's 5 litres since I bought it.

Reply to
SteveH

Yeah, that sound right for an Alfa. AR actually specify up to 1 litre per 1000 kms.

Reply to
Andy Hewitt

So the one-spark-per-rev average isn't the only 2 stroke feature...

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

No :-)