Vamp

Fuck. Must get out more ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Kicked your ass by 8 posts :)

(i'm snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net - figuring out something now so i am more indentifyable :)

Reply to
Dan405

Check out the other uk.rec.cars.* groups......

Reply to
SteveH

indentifyable

Testing my new address :)

Reply to
Dan405

OOh even better :)

Reply to
Dan405

Apparently, this beta is so Google can test mail-to-Usenet and instant 'message board' type updates.

I fear the never-ending September is going to get a whole lot worse.....

Reply to
Grant Mason

scares me

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Heh. Theo's had plenty of his one liners up here this month :)

Reply to
<fishman nineteen at bifgoot dot com>

nerds the lot of ya :)

Reply to
Vamp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Well, check me out, I'm going to beat Nom next month.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

This Month

98 snipped-for-privacy@Somewhere.Somewhere
Reply to
Nom

Not a chance !

Newsgroups help me pass the time at work (like now) :)

Reply to
Nom

See what I mean ?

Reply to