GT2 RUF cars

It's all your fault! With howling gales outside I couldn't sleep, so I've rediscovered the joys of RUF rear engine, rear wheel drive cars...

Rumour mill is that somebody has decided to replace my console anyway, with the Microsoft one...

Reply to
DervMan

that was a bit cryptic for me mate?

Reply to
Vamp

He's been playing Gran Turismo 2 because the weather has been so crap. But looks like his missus has said ok, he can have an XBox.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

wow you got all that from derv's post? :)

Reply to
Vamp

Ya come on man, keep up!

Charlie was non-plussed, "get them both for all I care, but remember, whatever you spend on I double and spent in Ikea."

Heh! She tells me not to buy either, and absolutely not to buy an Xbox or any Xbox games...

Reply to
DervMan