OT: Computery-related stuff (firefox and wireless related)

Ever heard of Lan Parties?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

That would be physically dangerous to use on your lap.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

The 7400 in the 1210 can get a little warm next to parts that I don't want to get warm.

Reply to
Depresion

Bingo :-) I've never been to a LAN Party, they strike me as scarily geeky. I quite fancy trying one hehe.

Reply to
DanB

Alienware do it, and Dell do it SLI'd in the 17" XPS - although that's not for lap use heh.

Reply to
DanB

Adam (remember - ginger one...) is your man for that.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp