SFVISBF Soapbox Racing!

Greetings,

Several for my friends and I have started an outlaw soapbox racing league called the San Fernando Valley Illegal Soapbox Federation. An extreme sport that's extremely stupid for sure, but loads of fun. Please visit the links below to view our video footage, check them all out, it's worth your time.

Thanks for your time.

Paul de Valera

rev106

Is that somewhere near Grimsby? I should call the police.

Reply to
Elder

Looks like fun!

Reply to