Skyline GT-R34

Nor sure about there but here complied and imported you are looking at around Aus$60-90k.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Hi!

I'm thinking about Skyline.It's icon motosport in Japan (quarter, drift) but...

..but I'm from Poland. Can you tell me, it's popular car in UK? How much money I must prepare for the bought? Of course I mean Skyline with twin turbo, 4wd, m/t.

Thans for answer! Greating - Kamil Wolski KUOKI - Poland

Reply to
Grucha_pl

About £30,000ukp.

Reply to
DanTXD

He needs one that's registered in UK to comply with EU regs. Once a car is legal in one EU country it can be re-registered in any other.

Peter Hill

+50% if he wants a full on TOP SECRET tuned one.
Not my post code. I'm happy to let EDS sort the crap out.

Peter Hill

They're pretty rare. Parts are very, VERY expensive. IIRC a rear bumper is the wrong side of £300, and you have to wait for it to come from Japan.

Reply to
Doki