slightly OT: But about mods.

Watching last weeks Something for the Weekend because Seasick Steve was on.

He gave his little cigar box guitar a good strumming. Been looking into home made string instruments and I love them, I quite fancy knocking myself up a basic Cigar Box Guitar and getting back into playing, even though my school guitar lessons were 30 years ago and we didn't get past little red wagon and heart of glass.

Reply to
Elder