Tonight 21/08/2007 ITV1, 9pm "Driving Me Crazy"

Why ask about a Windows application in a Mac group?

Reply to
SteveH

Same as any torrent them.

Can be switched off - I only start it when needed.

Got UNLIMITED bandwidth - yes I done around 50GB in one month

Reply to
Martin

Who with? Demon have recently started complaining when I go over 50gb in a month and cut the speed during the day. They used to be fine with

*much* higher usage.
Reply to
James Grabowski

I know but I am on BT Total Broadband

Reply to
Martin

Except when you close a torrent program they stop seeding, when you close the iPlayer it leaves a hidden service running that keeps seeding. If you look for it you can close it under task manager but you shouldn't have to.

Reply to
Depresion