Un learning to trade

Un learning in trading

As traders we all seek to learn but how many of us first un learn before learning something new in trading. This is a skill and acquiring that skill leads one to become a better trader. From the beginnings of our education and through adult life we are taught things like 2+2=4, a fundamental part of education in schools is that there are rules like this one.

I firmly believe that to be a successful trader you need the skills to unlearn and also to know that there are no rules.

But with one exception! That rule is that markets are simply a collection of beliefs, the markets move in relation to a shift in overall belief in price or better to say "level" of the current level.

So coming back to the trading environment. So many day trading software programs are based on patterns and complicated mathematical formulae basically trying to map the markets recent history in the hope that this pattern of events repeats itself at least long enough to show sufficient profit to encourage the user to stay with that product. But what if you found a trading solution that showed the change in belief structure in the form of a very simple indicator such as can be found at

then you would have found a trading solution that continues to give consistent results.

In your search for a trading solution that fits you then I hope that you will reflect on my thoughts above and be prepared to unlearn. It is that unlearning and accepting that there are no rules that have propelled my trading to great success and in a relaxed manner.

Reply to
·Tracker