Which magazine's "urban cycle" from 1988

Can anybody kindly help me out please.

I am looking for the definition of what was in the petrol consumption test that the Consumers Association magazine ('Which?') used for the Urban Cycle back in 1988?

I seem to recall that they defined it somewhere. It was made up of so many stops and so many starts and so many top speeds and that sort of thing.

I want to compare something back to that 1988 definition.

Thank you anyone for helping out.

Reply to
Maerko