XUD Normally Aspirated tuning

And after you've revved the nobs out of this little engine..

Reply to
Conor

Very nice. Now try making a drivable vehicle.

Reply to
Conor

It would be every bit as drivable, but maybe as we already said short lived. But this discussion was not about making a "drivable long lasting truck" but about your statements about torque, which you obviously didnt then understand.

Reply to
Burgerman

I do understand all about torque but I made the mistake of looking at it from a viable solution rather than a 2" tweater capable of handling

3000W speaker POV.
Reply to
Conor