yummy

IMHO of course... It really just prompts the question, why? I'll bet he'll have fun changing the plugs though! JB

Reply to
JB

should of rear engined and RWD the thing really IMO

Reply to
Vamp

It is RWD. He used the whole 'vette drive train and has done it all for under, was it $1000 so far...

Reply to
Iridium

I'm inclined to agree, look at the way that square section pokes into the back of the seat, it's just wrong. Nowhere near as good as that Astra IMHO.

If it was me doing it I'd have built a spaceframe to the internal dimensions of the Civic, cut the thing up and hung the panels on the frame, and just fabbed up a floor, tunnel etc. You'd have a lot more space to work with and you could do some cool stuff with the suspension etc. especially if you install the IRS from a Pontiac GTO.

Fuck it, you know what I'd really do? Buy a National Hotrod or VSR and e.g. the Peugeot 206 body style, modify the spaceframe to take an LS1 and put it through SVA.

Right, where's that lottery ticket?

Reply to
Abo

Excluding the $2k for the car that technically still belongs to the insurance company.

Reply to
Depresion