Yesterday I was mostly driving...

...gf's mk5 golf. Not too bad. I was driving it to get me to Bruntingthorpe, where I spent a happy several hours driving a 911 Turbo and an F360. The 'turbo was buggeringly quick, but since it was chucking it down, and spinning it meant getting kicked out, I didn't really get a feel for how it handled. The 360 was much more delicate and skittish, and sounded unbelievable at 8krpm. Hit a nice big puddle towards the end of the runway and found myself going slightly sideways at about 140mph, which was *interesting*... Some go-karting, a drive round the (very boggy)

4x4 course and a bacon sandwich made for a pretty decent day, all told.
Reply to
Albert T Cone