05 steeda mustang at Ford Power Fest

Pretty neat. Yellow/black. Car is totally computer controlled, going to take some time to get it supercharged. They need the c++ code from Ford and are going to have cosworth do the programming. Fly by wire throttle no cables, and vacuum brake booster is back. Has a Japanese quality feel to it as far as fit and finish. They did a nice job with the front dam, good looking car. In stock form, road race times are second only to 2000 cobra R, the steeda version I saw is faster by a few seconds. Speedometer, tachometer is half circle like in my dad's old mercury. Seats are cross between current Mach1 and current GT.

500 watt stereo verse mach 460 no biggie. Cobra version will be out next year with more horsepower :) Will I by one when it comes out, probably not but it will sell well.

dave

96 cobra
Reply to
dave