1965 Metal dash

Is the dash for a 66 similar enough to be used on a 65 or are there such maor differences the will not work?

I have a 66 dash and want to pur in a 65 but someone told me too many difference and it won't work. Is thet true?

Thanks for any help

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick

The glove box, instrument panel and dash pad are different. To my knowledge the metal is the same for 65-66. ON a 66 dash pad there are two "ears" in the center that come down on each side of the radio. The 65 is nearly flat across the top of the radio. The should interchange. There may be a few screw holes that are extra or need to be drilled but thats it.

Erich

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner

it will work up to a 66 i was told by my brother and he is a mechanic

Reply to
sammy3smith