1989 Mustang Flowmaster exhaust upgrade

I'm helping to fix up a 1989 Mustang and an exhaust system replacement is needed. I am looking at a 2 chamber Flowmaster as an update.

Does anybody here have any experiences with this update? I suppose the EFI should compensate for a too-lean fuel mixture. Any noise level experience? Any other better systems?

Thank you for any help, Eric Fernandes

-------------------------- | Eric Fernandes | | Aurora, Illinois | | snipped-for-privacy@racemail.com |

--------------------------

Reply to
Eric Fernandes

Hey there, Check out mustangexhaust.com to listen to sound samples of many of the more popular exhaust combos. Good luck!

Reply to
KICKERSCRT

I own an 89 as well. However, from your wording I would venture to say you might be referring to a 2.3Liter 89 Mustang. If this is the case, I would not recommend a 2 chamber Flowmaster muffler.

If it is in fact a 5.0, then I highly recommend the Flowmasters, with 3 inch turndowns of course!

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper