Mustang 429 CobraJet

Hi, I'm about to start rebuilding an engine for my '69 Mustang Mach I. The engine is an '71 429 CobraJet.

I'm wondering if anybody could give me advise on a good book/manual with technical specs (valve clearance etc) and /or views/diagrams for this engine. Titles and other information welcome...

thanks,

Carlo

Reply to
Chiel-Jan

Thanx, I'll take a look at that. About the pictures: I'm planning to take some as I progress, I'll probably post them on the web.

CJ

Reply to
Chiel-Jan