1990 Lx 5.0 For Sale or trade in WI.

Been mulling over selling or trading my '90 LX.

Mods: Headers, O/R H-pipe, pulleys, 75mm MAF, 24#'ers, CAI, T-5 with about 1,000 miles, Centerline billet aluminum 16" rims - 16x7f and 16x8r. Car comes with an extra set of tires 95% tread left ( Bridgestone Potenza's ) also a set of

3.73 gears ( not installed ). 2.5" Cervini cowl hood. New paint in July of '04 ( light Titanium stock color ). Interior is in great shape. I can get more pics and info if you need it and I missed something. Let me know what you have to trade or shoot me a $ offer. I am in Wisconsin and will travel a few hours for the right deal. email me at snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net

Pics if the links work:

moels