96' Seville SLS for sale or trade...

Looking to sale my 96' Seville SLS in good condition or trade for 95' or

96' Fleetwood or small pickup in good running condition.
Reply to
jmm76

"" wrote: > Looking to sale my 96' Seville SLS in good condition or trade > for 95' or > 96' Fleetwood or small pickup in good running condition.

how much ????

Reply to
kevinrea

I'm asking $4,500 OBO, it's in great running condition but theres some damage to the rear bumper cover and it needs a new trunk motor, other than that its been well maintained, no leaks or engine problems.

Reply to
jmm76