2002 Mustang 4.6 Cylinder Order

Can someone verify this for me?

Cylinder #1 is the front most passenger side cylinder. #4 is rearmost passenger side

Cylinder #5 is the front most driver's side cylinder. #8 is rear drivers side.

I have a one thousand page manual, but darned if I can find it listed anywhere.

Thanks, John

Reply to
John Shepardson

My Haynes manual says that it's like you have above, passenger side front to rear is 1,2,3,4 and drivers side front to rear is 5,6,7,8.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to