2004 Cobra for Sale - 26K

2004 Ford SVT Cobra - $28500

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org Date: 2007-04-30, 9:53AM PDT

26K. Limited-edition SVT Mustang Cobra. Like new. Charcol leather interior. Original MSRP $35,895. All original paperwork - one owner. 390 horsepower.
Reply to
boop

And... oh, yeah... Bellevue/Seattle area.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Ooops, forgot to mention that. Thank you.

Reply to
boop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Ah, I just forwarded your post to a guy in Texas. Oh well, if he wants someone to check it out, I'm kind of near.

Reply to
GILL

------=AD=AD-----

Thanks Gill. You can check it out, but we need to do the deal with the particular, if you know what I mean.

Reply to
boop

You also forgot to mention that it was yellow.

dwight

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Ooops, forgot to mention that. Thank you.

Reply to
dwight

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­-----

Yeah, It's kind of a long shot anyways because I think he wants blue or a mystic paint job.

Reply to
GILL

Ooh, I'd take it but I already have one. :(

I have a DSG '03 Cobra that I upgraded and flashed. But I originally wanted a yellow or sonic blue one. :( Got about the same mileage on it, though. :D

Tyler Cobb, MCP

Reply to
Tyler Cobb

Reminds me of a Taxi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Reply to
Idao

It's Screaming Yellow. There is a difference from earlier models.

Reply to
boop

In what universe?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Reply to
dwight

Any, it is YELLOW...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

I know. I wanted Screaming Yellow. Zinc Yellow sucks.

Tyler Cobb, MCP

Reply to
Tyler Cobb

Nope. Not me.

Reply to
Jeff Mayner

Ah. I see.

So, daffodils remind this guy of taxis. He sees a police tape, and thinks about taxis. Bananas? Taxis.

How about something closer to the discussion? A school bus is yellow. Taxi.

C'mon...

dwight

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Reply to
dwight

I checked here and on your posting on Craig's list. When are you going to disclose the mileage ?

Reply to
owl

It's 26,000 miles. It's been on every post he made including that website.

Tyler Cobb, MCP

Reply to
Tyler Cobb

Oh...... I thought 26k was an asking price.

Since NO units were provided it's really ambiguous.

I wonder how many who see "2004 Cobra for Sale - 26K", consider 26K asking price ?

I guess I am not qualified to buy the car, I don't read minds.

Reply to
owl

No, C'mon Dwight...

YELLOW Cars, nothing else, yellow cars look like taxis.

I personally don't like any car in yellow even taxis...

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

Also on every post, right next to the 26K was another figure: $28500

Tyler Cobb, MCP

Reply to
Tyler Cobb