FOR SALE: 2004 Mustang GT

Hey Gang....
Selling my GT . Here's the details:
2004 Mustang GT Deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition 281CI/4.6 Litre V8 unmodified 5 Speed Manual
Black/Dark Charcoal Interior Upgrade Kit Full Gauge cluster Power Windows Power Drivers seat Power Brakes Power Steering Fog Lights MACH MP3 Stereo System 19,100 Miles Garaged
Original Owner. Meticulously cared for. Oil changed every 1000 miles for the first 5000 miles, every 2500 after that. Majority of the miles are highway miles. Never had a problem with the car.
Why am I selling????? Gasoline prices have gotten too out of hand for me. Need the relief..
Car is located in Suffolk County Long Island, New York. Quick view of the car can be seen at www.goodfellascarclub.net . Just click on the "Members" link and look for the Mustang. It's the only Black mustang on there.
Price I'm looking for is $20,500
Interested parties should call 631-471-4465 or 631-379-6507
Jeff Foglietta