2004 Mustang Door lock & window lights

Hi all, I have a 2004 Mustang Convertible with power door locks & windows. I have had the car for a little over a year now. At night time the door control switches do not light up and are hard to find what switch is for what. Does anyone know if there is suppose to be a light here to light up the panel? Both doors are in the dark. I know most other cars and trucks have some sort of light here. Any comment? Thanks for reading my post.

Big Duke

Reply to
Big Duke

I think yours is the same as my 99 and mine has no lights.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

They are not lighted in my '97. I don't see how knowing which is which is difficult... the horizontal one is the locks and the vertical ones are the windows.

Reply to
Brent

No you get use to the panel location in the dark. Although most of the time I'm opening the rear windows instead of the front. I just wanted to make sure there is no lights before I started pulling the cover to look for one.

Reply to
Big Duke