3 series of FIVE BEEPS

My 1994 Ford Mustang 3.8L 5 spd has started doing something that
completely confuses me:
When I start it, there is now a distinct series of beeps (not a
"lights on", "door open", or "buckle the seatbelt" beep). It is 5
beeps, sounded three times. No idiot light comes on, and there is no
indication from the gauges of anything wrong.
Does anyone know the meaning of 5 beeps?
Reply to
mrbarnard
Groups of five beeps is usually the SRS (airbags) complaining about something. Burnt out bulb on the dash, defective module, etc.
Dan P49Y83+
Reply to
Dan

Site Timeline Threads