67 Convertible for sale

Putting our beautiful 67 ragtop up for sale. c code 289 auto. Acapulco blue with two tone blue interior. Exterior decor group. White manual
top. Car is completley restored. Car has P/steering and manual drum brakes. All original except for dual exhaust. Car is located 50 miles north of Indianapolis IN in Kokomo. Please E-mail me for pics and with questions. Asking 18K.
If you or someone you know is looking for a quality classic convertible this is the one to have!
Two UAW workers in the family force us to tighten our belts at this time or I wouldn't be selling at all. Please buy American!
No Scammers... I have seen all the tricks.
Thanks, John snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com
That's a damn shame John. Best of luck to you.
Kate
: